First released in 1979, the original diver-inspired Q Timex gave a new generation a modern Timex® watch with quartz technology. A true reissue, Timex recreated every detail—including the true-to-the-era woven stainless-steel bracelet, functional battery hatch, rotating top ring, luminescent paint and ticking inside is a modern quartz movement.
This Timex Q Timex comes with Timex's standard international warranty. Original Timex box may not be available. Item may be shipped in generic box and packaging.
Read more information regarding our Product Disclaimers.
|1-3 Business Days
|1-3 Business Days
|7-14 Business Days
|1-3 Business Days (Metro)
1) Important Dispatch Notes:
- Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be shipped.
2) Important Shipping Notes:
- Please allow 7-14 business days (after receiving Shipping Confirmation) to receive your Standard Post parcel.
- Please allow 1-3 business days (after receiving Shipping Confirmation) to receive your Express Post parcel.
3) Important Delivery Notes:
- ALL orders require signature on delivery. If you are not home, your parcel will be taken to your nearest post office for collection.
Important Returns Notes:
Wallace Bishop Outlet offers 21-day (after being received) returns for change of mind. Please ensure your item/s meet our returns policy. Merchandise must be in new and saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt and original packaging. Item/s may be exchanged for another item of the equivalent value.
You can return your item/s to the below address but please note, return costs will not be reimbursed for change of mind returns.
ATTN: Wallace Bishop E-Outlet
55 Doggett Street, Newstead 4006 QLD
Important Refunds Notes:
Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method used. Please allow 3-7 business days to receive your funds.